I'm Growing: Ready for Sponsors!



Sponsor Spots Are Now Available!

In January 2013 I Gotta Create! received over 
60,000 page views.

With consistently posted original content, a weekly link party, 
features, as well as an expanding presence 
on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest, 
we are growing!

I'm very appreciative of my readers,
and I'm looking for sponsors who fit their interests.
So I'm now set up with Passionfruit to make the 
advertising process easy and convenient.

I'd love to promote the handmade community, 
small businesses, and blogs of all sizes.
And with several paid advertising options
you also get mentions in social media and at my link party.



The sizes are generous and the prices are economical.


For those of us with smaller blogs, I even
have a "Swap" option.


Sign up NOW below. 


You'll see a range of sponsorship options including 
opportunities for Giveaways or Reviews related to crafts, fabrics,  home decor, DIY, gift cards, and such. 
{If you'd like to provide product in lieu of payment,
I will consider that, too. You can email me.}


Thank you for considering being a sponsor of 
I Gotta Create! 






       



2 comments:

Bliss said...

I just read about Passionfruit last weekend, so I'll be watching as you blaze the trail!

Bliss

Designed Decor said...

I love the new look of the blog. I really like the new colors too!